A better cycling rain jacket should do more than repel precip. Excellent breathability, protection from varying elements, fine detailing, and high-visibility are paramount for a shell that improves the riding experience.
New for 2018, the Ocean Blue color way uses Schoeller® c_change® membrane technology. This unique 3-layer ultralight fabric adapts to changing conditions with a dynamic membrane that opens and closes as temperatures change.
- Schoeller® c_change® (125gsm) 3-layer fabric (Ocean Blue)
- 100% waterproof (20,000mm) 3-layer fabric is durable on the outside and soft against the skin on the inside
- Fully taped seams
- Shaped collar with micro fleece lining for comfort and warmth
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Light loop on back for added visibility in low light
- 3-D patterning for streamlined fit and less bulk
- Silicone gripper around the waist to keep the jacket in place
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper w/ full-length zipper garage
- Fabric: 53% Polyamide / 47% Polyester
- Made in: Italy
Model measurements - Shown wearing size M.
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Weight: 148lbs (67kg)
Chest: 36" (91cm)
Waist: 28.5" (73cm)
Hips: 39.5" (100cm)
Fit Note: The ES Rain Jacket is tailored to fit close to the body with enough room for a long sleeve jersey. If you prefer a more relaxed fit we recommend sizing up.
|Ocean Blue / X-Small||S18WJT1500OB-XS||55576|
|Ocean Blue / Small||S18WJT1500OB-S||55577|
|Ocean Blue / Medium||S18WJT1500OB-M||55579|
|Ocean Blue / Large||S18WJT1500OB-L||55580|