No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter.
Lucky for you, Specialized has combined their incredibly light and stiff carbon fiber S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate power meter available.
Use only with 06217-1702 (52/36T) and 06218-1713 (50/34T).
• Chainrings are sold separately.
• +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO.
• Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
• Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices.
• Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available).
• Hollow carbon crankarms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition—440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length.
• Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames.
• 110 BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130 BCD carbon spider—sold separately).
• Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains.
• Available in 165-180mm crankarm lengths.
Developed & tested for maximum accuracy in real-world conditions
100 grams lighter than any other power meter
|Tarmac Black / 165||48118-2000|
|Tarmac Black / 167.5||48118-2001|
|Tarmac Black / 170||48118-2002|
|Tarmac Black / 172.5||48118-2003|
|Tarmac Black / 175||48118-2004|
|Tarmac Black / 177.5||48118-2005|
|Tarmac Black / 180||48118-2006|