No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter.
And for all of you Dura-Ace fans out there, Specialized has combined their extremely light power sensors with a Shimano Dura-Ace crankset to give you the most accurate and precise power meter available.
• All models include 52/36T chainrings.
• +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO.
• Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
• Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices.
• Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available).
• Available in 170-175mm crankarm lengths.
|Black / 170||48119-2502|
|Black / 172.5||48119-2503|
|Black / 175||48119-2504|