The PUBLIC Farmers Market Twin Panniers are inspired by the traditional bicycle bags that are seen throughout Europe and especially in Holland, modifying them for the US market (and making them more affordable). They sit like saddle bags on the rear rack and have a handy carrying handle that makes it easy for taking on and off (though many of us prefer to leave them permanently on the bike). Having twin panniers allows you to store your lock and helmet, sweater or jacket when not in use. It also provides you with enough space for a shoulder bag, purse, groceries, laptop, bottles of wine, and anything else you might pick up along the road.
Our panniers are made from durable fabric that is usually used for trucking tarps. The white fabric is highly visible, the colorful panels and stripes add a splash of fun, and the reflective tape adds a splash of safety. Shop around - you will not find a better deal in an elegant twin pannier.
- Durable, water-proof coated fabric
- Reflective tape on both side of panniers
- Quick-release buckles secure top flaps
- Attaches to rear rack with quick-release, easy adjust buckles
- Chrome grommet for securing rear rack with lock
- Better heal clearance than similar style pannier bags
- Measurements: 13"L x 5"W x 14"H
- 30-liter capicity, haul should not exceed 35lbs