The PUBLIC C7 24" is their newest bike for the younger rider who is ready to hit the road on their first adult bicycle. When it's time to go on adventures beyond the neighborhood block, the C7 24" is ready and incredibly fun.
Just like the best-selling PUBLIC C7 model, the C7 24" features a classic step-through frame for a comfortable, upright ride and a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills.
PUBLIC designed these bikes with our own kids in mind, from durable construction to quality components. Naturally they included all of the great feature of grown-up PUBLIC bikes, like the matching fenders and chain guard, a sturdy kickstand, and comfortable brown vinyl salle and grips.
Parents love the simple, stylish, durable design and real quality parts that are safer and longer lasting than anything you'll find in the toy store. The PUBLIC C7 24" was designed for maximum fun and minimal hassle.
- Frame: PUBLIC hi-ten steel frame
- Fork: PUBLIC hi-ten steel fork
- Fenders: Painted to match fenders, steel
- Chainguard: Painted to match, steel
- Stem: Alloy quill stem
- Headset: 1" threaded alloy
- Grips: PUBLIC narrow kids grips, brown
- Saddle: PUBLIC memory foam kids, brown
- Seat Post: Alloy anodized silver 25.4mm
- Brake: KT coaster rear hub with 20 tooth cog
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 1/8"
- Pedals: Resin composite with reflector
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rims: Painted to match, alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Handlebar: 560mm wide, 90mm rise, 25.4mm clamp
- Crankset: 3-piece crankset, 36 tooth chainring
- Tires: 24" x 2.125" sidewalk tread, cream
- Standover Height: 21.5
- Rider Age: 9
- Weight: 23.5 lbs