Built to be just as robust and just as precise as its world-renowned sibling, the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal has all the innovation of the P1 pedals – at a fraction of the price. Named for its single-sided nature, the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal doubles the watts produced by the left pedal to calculate total power. The PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal also touts the same plug-and-play installation, easy-to-swap, cross-bike compatibility, along with dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth as its bi-lateral counterpart.
Ideal for the bike enthusiast, the weekend warrior or the power-training curious, there is no better way to get started with accurate pedal-based power than the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal.
- Weight: 390 grams per pair of pedals (without batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA Lithium (alkaline and/or rechargeable alkaline batteries not recommended for extended use)
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- No weight limit
- PowerTap Single-Sided Pedals are not capable of providing advanced pedal metric data. In order to display advanced pedal metric data you must be using dual-sided P1 pedals.
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.