High technology, simplicity and fun in a strong, light, tubeless-ready wheel system.
High-end agile and versatile components
ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength.
25mm internal width rim.
ITS 4 freewheel system for faster acceleration.
Simple and reliable construction.
24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear.
Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended tire sizes: 30 to 69 mm (1.4"" to 2.7"")
- Color: Black
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Pair 29"" without tire: 1770 grams
- Front 29"" without tire: 815 grams
- Rear 29"" without tire: 955 grams
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 29"": 622x25TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5"": 584x25TSS
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories