High technology, simplicity and fun in a strong, light, tubeless-ready wheel system, refined to meet the demands of the E-MTB.
High-end agile and versatile components-
ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength.
25mm internal width rim with hookless profile.
Simple and reliable construction-
24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear.
Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats.
- Freewheel: SRAM XD driver
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended tire sizes: 30 to 69 mm (1.4"" to 2.7"")
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Tire 27,5 x 2.4: 780 grams
- Pair 650b/27,5"" without tire: 1720 grams
- Front 650b/27,5"" without tire: 775 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5"" without tire: 945 grams
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 29"": 622x25TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5"": 584x25TSS
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories