The FSA K-Force Light ABS BB386EVO road crankset features hollow carbon fiber arms for incredible stiffness and minimal weight. The adaptable BB386EVO 30mm spindle will fit a wide variety of frames and a broad range of BB standards. Using FSA’s Asymmetric Bolt Standard, with four bolts for maximum power transfer, the K-Force Light is extremely efficient. And, the unidirectional carbon finish, updated graphics, and concealed chainring bolts make the K-Force Light look as good as it performs.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD finish
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- Cold-forged CNC chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Fits FSA, Shimano, and SRAM 10/11s systems
- Bottom brackets sold separately; BB selection will depend on frame shell interface